Science Boffins want to please and are always happy to include extras.
‘Slime Making’ Party Extra
Another fine mess!
Young party guests can learn about polymers and take home their own pots of personally mixed ghastly green, putrid pink or rancid red sticky slime. Of course, it’s all washable with soap and water and definitely non-toxic.
- Each child will have their own pot, and mix their own slime
- Slime Colours: Ghastly green or putrid pink or rancid red
- For an easy party bag idea: you could drop into a sandwich bag with our take-home glasses and some cake/sweets
Party Extra for your Young Astronaut
To infinity and beyond!
Do you know a budding astronaut? When the birthday boy or girl is ready to launch their space craft, the whole group counts down to blast off and then the model rocket or lunar module shoots hundreds of feet into the air. A fitting climax to a fun birthday party!
- Safe, instructive and educational
- The Rocket is launched by the Birthday Child
- Group countdown
- Rocket shoots up hundreds of feet into the air
- Options: a Lunar Module or a Model Rocket depending on surrounding trees
‘Dry Ice Spectacular’ Party Extra
In the mists of time…
We discover the amazing properties of Dry Ice and through the swirling mists…
- See the Queen shiver
- Hear the screaming spoons
- Have a soda-pop belch. Excuse me, I mean burp!
- Pop CO2 bubbles and see the gas pour out
- Make a homemade fire extinguisher
- Sit around a Tomb Stone scary graveyard effect
‘Sweet Science’ Party Extra
It tastes just like lemon sherbet…
In Sweet Science, which lasts half an hour, we take the children through an understanding of the three states of matter, solid, liquid and gas.
In order to prove the point we evaporate the drop of water to be found in a corn seed and watch as it bursts into popcorn. Since it would be a crime to waste food we give it to the children to eat. We will also show the children how things that alone taste nasty, when combined taste delicious. Did you know that by themselves bicarbonate of soda, citric acid and icing sugar don’t taste good. But mix them in the right proportions and wow! ...it tastes just like lemon sherbet!
“Please pass our thanks onto Boffin Anwen, she was a big hit with the kids and the parents! Excellent! ”kind regards, Gayle
To learn whilst laughing is surely the best way for children to develop an understanding of how science affects every aspect of their world!
Contact us and let’s arrange a Birthday Party your child will remember!